Posts By Sara Genene
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- A Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
- Luxembourg Legend Of Melusina The Mermaid
- Ethiopia In Luxembourg
- BRUGGE: Hot Chocolate Seasoned With Love
- Difo Dabo: Ethiopian Holiday Staple
- Ethiopian Wanderer At European Christmas Markets
- Luxembourg Through ETHIOPIAN Eyes
- In The Honor of Borderless Love!
- New Chapter Of My Life
Tag Archives: Travel
As an Ethiopian, to experience a little piece of home, making Ethiopian traditional coffee and roasted sweet corn for finding more comfort from home while living abroad is the best way to go. While having coffee in Luxembourg, I couldn’t … Continue reading
While honoring my Ethiopian Wanderlust here in Luxembourg, wandering beneath The Montée de Clausen along the stream of river Alzette, one could not help noticing beautiful but sad looking purple mermaid. My sense of wonder took over and fortunately being … Continue reading
Hello Everybody! As a come back post, I would love to present you a photo essay of my first time European Christmas Market experience at Luxembourg, Trier – Germany and Bruges – Belgium. As an Ethiopian Wanderer at European Christmas … Continue reading
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
“Live in each season as it passes; breath the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit.” Henry David Thoreau Seasons Change!
There are many restaurants and cafes established either by an expat to bring their home to another land or a native whom have been abroad for a while brings a foreign experience to their motherland. Positively all these contribute in … Continue reading