Posts By Sara Genene
- Boxemännchen: Luxembourg’s Traditional Treat Of St. Nicholas Day
- Christmas Market: Winter Lights Luxembourg
- Hidar: Annual Feast of The Archangel St. Michael
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Ethiopia: A Memorable Detail Of Addis Ababa
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
- Yumm: Europe’s Culinary Food Festival
- Nostalgia: Damera In The Neighborhood Of Addis Ababa
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
Tag Archives: Photo Essay
Winter Lights Luxembourg through my lens. to be continued…
This is a photo essay, pictures picked from my Addis Ababa Home Turf album, under the theme “Garment Making in Addis Ababa”. Addis Ababa – charismatic, colorful and full of surprises.
Few days before the flooding in Venice happened, I was wandering around in this full of character and memorable city. And this is how I remember Venezia (Venice).
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!