Posts By Sara Genene
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Ethiopia: A Memorable Detail Of Addis Ababa
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
- Yumm: Europe’s Culinary Food Festival
- Nostalgia: Damera In The Neighborhood Of Addis Ababa
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
Tag Archives: Luxembourg
Yumm Festival Kirchberg took place at the ultramodern side of Luxembourg on the plateau of Kirchberg. Place de l’Europe surrounded by trendy buildings of Kirchberg which houses, European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL) and the Philharmonie Luxembourg to name the few. … Continue reading
Bacchus Fountain is one of my favorite statues along the Moselle of Luxembourg in Remich – the pearl of the Moselle indeed.
A must-do experience! Fun!
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!
My Ethiopian wanderlust takes me to Friet Museum (Belgian Fries), Beer and Chocolate museum in Brugge, Belgium and to Irish Whisky Museum in Dublin, Ireland – which interestingly leads to deep appreciation of every component that is making up the … Continue reading
It’s a sporadically exciting 7 minutes, of rising 72 m high up in the sky and slowly rotating 3600 for panoramic view of beautiful Luxembourg city, in a very comfortable cabin of the 81 m highest mobile observation tower in … Continue reading