- Afroalpine Leas: Seven Days Trekking in Bale Mountains
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- ROAD TRIP: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Introduction: Seven Days Trekking In The Bale Mountains
- ETHIOPIA: EXPLORING THE ROOF OF AFRICA
- Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey in Belgium I
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- Dallol: The Danakil Desert Adventure III
- Lake Assale: The Danakil Desert Adventure II
- Erta’ Ale: The Danakil Desert Adventure I
- ETHIOPIA: Romancing HOME through TRAVEL!
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Ethiopia
One of the five distinctive habitats of the Bale national park, Gaysay Grassland is a suitable home to one of the distinctive animals and only the land of Ethiopia can flaunt to the world – the Mountain Nyala. Traversed by … Continue reading
It’s a journey which started somewhere from deep inside of a longing soul to go back home and to check off a bucket list – The Bale Mountains. Actual path which involved crossing the world from Brussels to Addis Ababa … Continue reading
It is always good to go back HOME – ETHIOPIA. Coming soon is – My seven days trekking in The Bale Mountains travel memoir. There is no place like HOME!
Adventurous expedition through Danakil Desert (Danakil Depression) within the Afar region of Ethiopia is more like a transition into an astounding whole new WORLD. Danakil Desert is full of spectacular highlights and electrifying details that begs for bold exploration. I … Continue reading
“Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” Anatole France Home Sweet Home… I live for moments like these!