Posts By Sara Genene
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- A Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
- Luxembourg Legend Of Melusina The Mermaid
- Ethiopia In Luxembourg
- BRUGGE: Hot Chocolate Seasoned With Love
- Difo Dabo: Ethiopian Holiday Staple
- Ethiopian Wanderer At European Christmas Markets
- Luxembourg Through ETHIOPIAN Eyes
- In The Honor of Borderless Love!
- New Chapter Of My Life
Tag Archives: Addis Ababa
Presenting a photo essay of Addis Ababa’s street art, which can be relished in while strolling through the city. Most of the arts reveals eloquent details of Ethiopia, like Amharic scripts and Ethiopian patterns in witty style which I really … Continue reading
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
Thank you all for your best wishes and Love!
Addis Ababa’s very own and highly celebrated What’s Out! ADDIS magazine, brings out one of my most liked blog posts about Ethiopian Easter Holiday – Fasika on its April 2016 issue. It is an honor to get recognition for my … Continue reading
Today while celebrating Enkutatash – Ethiopian New Year – I am being inspired by beautiful Ethiopian holiday rituals that I am blessed to be surrounded by and of course actuated to share it with the world through the following photo … Continue reading
There are many restaurants and cafes established either by an expat to bring their home to another land or a native whom have been abroad for a while brings a foreign experience to their motherland. Positively all these contribute in … Continue reading