Posts By Sara Genene
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Ethiopia: A Memorable Detail Of Addis Ababa
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
- Yumm: Europe’s Culinary Food Festival
- Nostalgia: Damera In The Neighborhood Of Addis Ababa
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
Tag Archives: Addis Ababa
This is a photo essay, pictures picked from my Addis Ababa Home Turf album, under the theme “Garment Making in Addis Ababa”. Addis Ababa – charismatic, colorful and full of surprises.
To commemorate beautiful memories of traditional celebrations in Ethiopia – Damera. Happy Holiday!
Presenting a photo essay of Addis Ababa’s street art, which can be relished in while strolling through the city. Most of the arts reveals eloquent details of Ethiopia, like Amharic scripts and Ethiopian patterns in witty style which I really … Continue reading
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
Thank you all for your best wishes and Love!
Addis Ababa’s very own and highly celebrated What’s Out! ADDIS magazine, brings out one of my most liked blog posts about Ethiopian Easter Holiday – Fasika on its April 2016 issue. It is an honor to get recognition for my … Continue reading
Today while celebrating Enkutatash – Ethiopian New Year – I am being inspired by beautiful Ethiopian holiday rituals that I am blessed to be surrounded by and of course actuated to share it with the world through the following photo … Continue reading