Posts By Sara Genene
- Timket: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Ketera: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Circular Walk Luxembourg City
- Dräikinneksdag: The Day Of The Three Kings
- Christmas: Chocolate Yule Log With Ethiopian Coffee
- Michelangelo: Madonna of Bruges
- FLAMMLACHS: Flame Salmon At Christmas Market In Luxembourg
- Belgium: Christmas Market Bruges
- Boxemännchen: Luxembourg’s Traditional Treat Of St. Nicholas Day
- Christmas Market: Winter Lights Luxembourg
- Hidar: Annual Feast of The Archangel St. Michael
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
Category Archives: Travel
The Dutch word Grietfilet which simply means Brill fillet but for me it’s a reminder of how living my life in different and interesting places can be a very humbling experience – from figuring out what’s on the menu to … Continue reading
Few days before the flooding in Venice happened, I was wandering around in this full of character and memorable city. And this is how I remember Venezia (Venice).
It was lovey to discover one of the most beautiful market squares of Belgium in relaxed Veurne. The market square (Grote Markt in Flemish) is so captivating, as it is surrounded by impressive postcard like buildings. Here besides church bells, … Continue reading
Bacchus Fountain is one of my favorite statues along the Moselle of Luxembourg in Remich – the pearl of the Moselle indeed.
Opening the gate to the rich culture and history of Belgium with Flemish regional delights as a key, is still a specific but overwhelming experience for me. ‘Paling in ’t Groen’ is one of Flemish dishes which attracted me first … Continue reading
A must-do experience! Fun!
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!