Posts By Sara Genene
- Ethiopia: Sending Healing Prayers
- Celebrating Women’s Day
- St. George’s Cathedral: A Tribute to the Battle of Adwa
- Kibela: A Feast in Welcoming Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- Winter: Luxembourg City
- Timket: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Ketera: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Circular Walk Luxembourg City
- Dräikinneksdag: The Day Of The Three Kings
- Christmas: Chocolate Yule Log With Ethiopian Coffee
- Michelangelo: Madonna of Bruges
- FLAMMLACHS: Flame Salmon At Christmas Market In Luxembourg
- Belgium: Christmas Market Bruges
- Boxemännchen: Luxembourg’s Traditional Treat Of St. Nicholas Day
- Christmas Market: Winter Lights Luxembourg
Category Archives: Travel and Tourism
It is that time of year again to be carried away by the smell of warming, earthy and fresh baking bread coming out from almost every Ethiopian house hold … waking up our sense of smell, spurring memories and filling … Continue reading
Hello Everybody! As a come back post, I would love to present you a photo essay of my first time European Christmas Market experience at Luxembourg, Trier – Germany and Bruges – Belgium. As an Ethiopian Wanderer at European Christmas … Continue reading
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
l Will be back very soon from my HONEYMOON.
A highlight of Danakil Desert Adventure. Uninhabited region, roughly 130 meters (420 feet) below sea level. Holds the official record for high average annual temperature of 35C (96F). Dreamlike multihued wonderland of delicate masterpieces of sulfur that situates in the … Continue reading
It is my privilege to introduce an inspiring guest post about AFRICA by Amy Goldsmith who is a business assistant from Melbourne. Her job allows her to travel a lot, which also happens to be one of her greatest passions. … Continue reading