Posts By Sara Genene
- Tsome Kudade: Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- NATURE: Endemic Animals Of Ethiopia
- Introduction: Seven Days Trekking In The Bale Mountains
- ETHIOPIA: EXPLORING THE ROOF OF AFRICA
- Ethiopian Epiphany: Timket And Gondar
- SPAIN: An Ethiopian Wanderer In Seville
- Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey in Belgium I
- FILSETA: Ethiopian Feast Of Saint Mary The Virgin
- Ethiopian New Year Song
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
Category Archives: Travel and Tourism
As an African, It is always an honor to be part of a mission in promoting Africa to the world. An exciting opportunity appeared and I grabbed it fervently, as it is an act of honoring my passion – unveiling … Continue reading
As an Ethiopian, to experience a little piece of home, making Ethiopian traditional coffee and roasted sweet corn for finding more comfort from home while living abroad is the best way to go. While having coffee in Luxembourg, I couldn’t … Continue reading
It is that time of year again to be carried away by the smell of warming, earthy and fresh baking bread coming out from almost every Ethiopian house hold … waking up our sense of smell, spurring memories and filling … Continue reading
Hello Everybody! As a come back post, I would love to present you a photo essay of my first time European Christmas Market experience at Luxembourg, Trier – Germany and Bruges – Belgium. As an Ethiopian Wanderer at European Christmas … Continue reading
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
Thank you all for your best wishes and Love!