Posts By Sara Genene
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
- Dervla Murphy: 10 Nuggets of Travel Wisdom
- Turkey: Capturing The Spirit Of Rumi In Istanbul
- Istanbul: Memorable Backdrop Of Travelogue
- ROAD TRIP: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Oscar Wilde: Inspiration From My Trip To Ireland
- Tsome Kudade: Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- NATURE: Endemic Animals Of Ethiopia
Category Archives: Travel and Tourism
As an African, It is always an honor to be part of a mission in promoting Africa to the world. An exciting opportunity appeared and I grabbed it fervently, as it is an act of honoring my passion – unveiling … Continue reading
As an Ethiopian, to experience a little piece of home, making Ethiopian traditional coffee and roasted sweet corn for finding more comfort from home while living abroad is the best way to go. While having coffee in Luxembourg, I couldn’t … Continue reading
It is that time of year again to be carried away by the smell of warming, earthy and fresh baking bread coming out from almost every Ethiopian house hold … waking up our sense of smell, spurring memories and filling … Continue reading
Hello Everybody! As a come back post, I would love to present you a photo essay of my first time European Christmas Market experience at Luxembourg, Trier – Germany and Bruges – Belgium. As an Ethiopian Wanderer at European Christmas … Continue reading
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
Thank you all for your best wishes and Love!