Posts By Sara Genene
- Ethiopia: Sending Healing Prayers
- Celebrating Women’s Day
- St. George’s Cathedral: A Tribute to the Battle of Adwa
- Kibela: A Feast in Welcoming Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- Winter: Luxembourg City
- Timket: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Ketera: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Circular Walk Luxembourg City
- Dräikinneksdag: The Day Of The Three Kings
- Christmas: Chocolate Yule Log With Ethiopian Coffee
- Michelangelo: Madonna of Bruges
- FLAMMLACHS: Flame Salmon At Christmas Market In Luxembourg
- Belgium: Christmas Market Bruges
- Boxemännchen: Luxembourg’s Traditional Treat Of St. Nicholas Day
- Christmas Market: Winter Lights Luxembourg
Category Archives: Photo Essay
Few days before the flooding in Venice happened, I was wandering around in this full of character and memorable city. And this is how I remember Venezia (Venice).
A must-do experience! Fun!
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!
My Ethiopian wanderlust takes me to Friet Museum (Belgian Fries), Beer and Chocolate museum in Brugge, Belgium and to Irish Whisky Museum in Dublin, Ireland – which interestingly leads to deep appreciation of every component that is making up the … Continue reading