Posts By Sara Genene
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Ethiopia: A Memorable Detail Of Addis Ababa
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
- Yumm: Europe’s Culinary Food Festival
- Nostalgia: Damera In The Neighborhood Of Addis Ababa
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
Category Archives: Photo Essay
This is a photo essay, pictures picked from my Addis Ababa Home Turf album, under the theme “Garment Making in Addis Ababa”. Addis Ababa – charismatic, colorful and full of surprises.
Few days before the flooding in Venice happened, I was wandering around in this full of character and memorable city. And this is how I remember Venezia (Venice).
A must-do experience! Fun!
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!
My Ethiopian wanderlust takes me to Friet Museum (Belgian Fries), Beer and Chocolate museum in Brugge, Belgium and to Irish Whisky Museum in Dublin, Ireland – which interestingly leads to deep appreciation of every component that is making up the … Continue reading