Posts By Sara Genene
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- A Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
- Luxembourg Legend Of Melusina The Mermaid
- Ethiopia In Luxembourg
- BRUGGE: Hot Chocolate Seasoned With Love
- Difo Dabo: Ethiopian Holiday Staple
- Ethiopian Wanderer At European Christmas Markets
- Luxembourg Through ETHIOPIAN Eyes
- In The Honor of Borderless Love!
- New Chapter Of My Life
Category Archives: Adventure
Sharing my very first video – moments I captured while wandering through beautiful Brugge. Enjoy!
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
A highlight of Danakil Desert Adventure. Uninhabited region, roughly 130 meters (420 feet) below sea level. Holds the official record for high average annual temperature of 35C (96F). Dreamlike multihued wonderland of delicate masterpieces of sulfur that situates in the … Continue reading
Lies at -115 m (- 377 ft.) below sea level. It is one of the SALT LAKES in the northern end of the Danakil Depression. Lake Assale (Asale) is an ex harbor of the Red Sea, also known as Lake … Continue reading
Adventurous expedition through Danakil Desert (Danakil Depression) within the Afar region of Ethiopia is more like a transition into an astounding whole new WORLD. Danakil Desert is full of spectacular highlights and electrifying details that begs for bold exploration. I … Continue reading