Posts By Sara Genene
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
- Dervla Murphy: 10 Nuggets of Travel Wisdom
- Turkey: Capturing The Spirit Of Rumi In Istanbul
- Istanbul: Memorable Backdrop Of Travelogue
- ROAD TRIP: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Oscar Wilde: Inspiration From My Trip To Ireland
- Tsome Kudade: Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- NATURE: Endemic Animals Of Ethiopia
Category Archives: Adventure
One of the five distinctive habitats of the Bale national park, Gaysay Grassland is a suitable home to one of the distinctive animals and only the land of Ethiopia can flaunt to the world – the Mountain Nyala. Traversed by … Continue reading
It’s a journey which started somewhere from deep inside of a longing soul to go back home and to check off a bucket list – The Bale Mountains. Actual path which involved crossing the world from Brussels to Addis Ababa … Continue reading
It is always good to go back HOME – ETHIOPIA. Coming soon is – My seven days trekking in The Bale Mountains travel memoir. There is no place like HOME!
Sharing my very first video – moments I captured while wandering through beautiful Brugge. Enjoy!
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
A highlight of Danakil Desert Adventure. Uninhabited region, roughly 130 meters (420 feet) below sea level. Holds the official record for high average annual temperature of 35C (96F). Dreamlike multihued wonderland of delicate masterpieces of sulfur that situates in the … Continue reading