- Afroalpine Leas: Seven Days Trekking in Bale Mountains
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- ROAD TRIP: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Introduction: Seven Days Trekking In The Bale Mountains
- ETHIOPIA: EXPLORING THE ROOF OF AFRICA
- Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey in Belgium I
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- Dallol: The Danakil Desert Adventure III
- Lake Assale: The Danakil Desert Adventure II
- Erta’ Ale: The Danakil Desert Adventure I
- ETHIOPIA: Romancing HOME through TRAVEL!
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Adventure
Waking up within a small tent, surrounded by frosty ground, and in unbearably cold weather, was an instant reminder of being on the roof of Africa – which actuates you to venerate the warmth of sun as if it’s for … Continue reading
One of the five distinctive habitats of the Bale national park, Gaysay Grassland is a suitable home to one of the distinctive animals and only the land of Ethiopia can flaunt to the world – the Mountain Nyala. Traversed by … Continue reading
It’s a journey which started somewhere from deep inside of a longing soul to go back home and to check off a bucket list – The Bale Mountains. Actual path which involved crossing the world from Brussels to Addis Ababa … Continue reading
It is always good to go back HOME – ETHIOPIA. Coming soon is – My seven days trekking in The Bale Mountains travel memoir. There is no place like HOME!
A highlight of Danakil Desert Adventure. Uninhabited region, roughly 130 meters below sea level. Holds the official record for high average annual temperature of 35C . Dreamlike colorful wonderland of delicate masterpieces of sulfur that situates in the center … Continue reading
Lies at -116 m below sea level. It is one of the SALT LAKES in the northern end of the Danakil Depression. Lake Assale (Asale) is an ex harbor of the Red Sea, also known as Lake Karum – CATHARTIC, … Continue reading
Adventurous expedition through Danakil Desert (Danakil Depression) within the Afar region of Ethiopia is more like a transition into an astounding whole new WORLD. Danakil Desert is full of spectacular highlights and electrifying details that begs for bold exploration. I … Continue reading
“Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” Anatole France Home Sweet Home… I live for moments like these!