Posts By Sara Genene
- Timket: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Ketera: Ethiopian Epiphany Celebration In Gondar
- Circular Walk Luxembourg City
- Dräikinneksdag: The Day Of The Three Kings
- Christmas: Chocolate Yule Log With Ethiopian Coffee
- Michelangelo: Madonna of Bruges
- FLAMMLACHS: Flame Salmon At Christmas Market In Luxembourg
- Belgium: Christmas Market Bruges
- Boxemännchen: Luxembourg’s Traditional Treat Of St. Nicholas Day
- Christmas Market: Winter Lights Luxembourg
- Hidar: Annual Feast of The Archangel St. Michael
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
Category Archives: Adventure
From the 201 circular walks guide book of Luxembourg, I picked the 6.2 km long trail within Luxembourg city in order to honor wanderlust. The reward was discovering the beautiful Luxembourg city and here is a video showing the highlights … Continue reading
One of the five distinctive habitats of the Bale national park, Gaysay Grassland is a suitable home to one of the distinctive animals and only the land of Ethiopia can flaunt to the world – the Mountain Nyala. Traversed by … Continue reading
It’s a journey which started somewhere from deep inside of a longing soul to go back home and to check off a bucket list – The Bale Mountains. Actual path which involved crossing the world from Brussels to Addis Ababa … Continue reading
It is always good to go back HOME – ETHIOPIA. Coming soon is – My seven days trekking in The Bale Mountains travel memoir. There is no place like HOME!
Sharing my very first video – moments I captured while wandering through beautiful Brugge. Enjoy!
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!