Posts By Sara Genene
- Tsome Kudade: Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- NATURE: Endemic Animals Of Ethiopia
- Introduction: Seven Days Trekking In The Bale Mountains
- ETHIOPIA: EXPLORING THE ROOF OF AFRICA
- Ethiopian Epiphany: Timket And Gondar
- SPAIN: An Ethiopian Wanderer In Seville
- Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey in Belgium I
- FILSETA: Ethiopian Feast Of Saint Mary The Virgin
- Ethiopian New Year Song
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
Category Archives: Adventure
It’s a journey which started somewhere from deep inside of a longing soul to go back home and to check off a bucket list – The Bale Mountains. Actual path which involved crossing the world from Brussels to Addis Ababa … Continue reading
It is always good to go back HOME – ETHIOPIA. Coming soon is – My seven days trekking in The Bale Mountains travel memoir. There is no place like HOME!
Sharing my very first video – moments I captured while wandering through beautiful Brugge. Enjoy!
Spectacular architecture! My adventure of discovering LUXEMBOURG continues….
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
A highlight of Danakil Desert Adventure. Uninhabited region, roughly 130 meters (420 feet) below sea level. Holds the official record for high average annual temperature of 35C (96F). Dreamlike multihued wonderland of delicate masterpieces of sulfur that situates in the … Continue reading