Posts By Sara Genene
- Bird Watching In Ethiopia I
- AFRICA: Search Explore Engage
- Ethiopian Coffee: Little piece of Home
- A Historic Italian Car in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa’s Street Art
- Wandering Through Brugge
- Luxembourg Legend Of Melusina The Mermaid
- Ethiopia In Luxembourg
- BRUGGE: Hot Chocolate Seasoned With Love
- Difo Dabo: Ethiopian Holiday Staple
- Ethiopian Wanderer At European Christmas Markets
- Luxembourg Through ETHIOPIAN Eyes
- In The Honor of Borderless Love!
- New Chapter Of My Life
Category Archives: Addis Ababa
The landscape of Ethiopia is surprisingly diverse as being one of the countries from the horn of Africa. The land of Ethiopia hosts from lush grass land, savanna, forest to desert. This diversity brings out abundance in bird life and … Continue reading
Presenting a photo essay of Addis Ababa’s street art, which can be relished in while strolling through the city. Most of the arts reveals eloquent details of Ethiopia, like Amharic scripts and Ethiopian patterns in witty style which I really … Continue reading
It is that time of year again to be carried away by the smell of warming, earthy and fresh baking bread coming out from almost every Ethiopian house hold … waking up our sense of smell, spurring memories and filling … Continue reading
I am Embracing my transitional moment into the great unknown. I am being prepared to step out of my shell – to be sharpened and honed by UNCERTAINITY!
Thank you all for your best wishes and Love!
l Will be back very soon from my HONEYMOON.