Posts By Sara Genene
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
- Dervla Murphy: 10 Nuggets of Travel Wisdom
- Turkey: Capturing The Spirit Of Rumi In Istanbul
- Istanbul: Memorable Backdrop Of Travelogue
- ROAD TRIP: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Oscar Wilde: Inspiration From My Trip To Ireland
- Tsome Kudade: Ethiopian Lent Offering Season
- NATURE: Endemic Animals Of Ethiopia
Author Archives: Sara Genene
Bacchus Fountain is one of my favorite statues along the Moselle of Luxembourg in Remich – the pearl of the Moselle indeed.
Opening the gate to the rich culture and history of Belgium with Flemish regional delights as a key, is still a specific but overwhelming experience for me. ‘Paling in ’t Groen’ is one of Flemish dishes which attracted me first … Continue reading
A must-do experience! Fun!
I had a beautiful and heavenly experience at the Butterfly Garden in the Musel region of Luxembourg – Grevenmacher. Here are the moments I am being able to capture through my lens. Relish in nature!
My Ethiopian wanderlust takes me to Friet Museum (Belgian Fries), Beer and Chocolate museum in Brugge, Belgium and to Irish Whisky Museum in Dublin, Ireland – which interestingly leads to deep appreciation of every component that is making up the … Continue reading
One of the five distinctive habitats of the Bale national park, Gaysay Grassland is a suitable home to one of the distinctive animals and only the land of Ethiopia can flaunt to the world – the Mountain Nyala. Traversed by … Continue reading