Posts By Sara Genene
- Ypres: An Emotional Journey Through Flanders Fields
- Grietfilet and Dame Blanche In West Flanders
- Ethiopia: A Memorable Detail Of Addis Ababa
- Italy: Ethiopian Wanderer In Venice
- Veurne: The Beautiful Market Square Of Belgium
- Yumm: Europe’s Culinary Food Festival
- Nostalgia: Damera In The Neighborhood Of Addis Ababa
- Bacchus Fountain: From The Esplanade Of Remich
- Flemish: Ethiopian Gastronomic Journey
- SCHUEBERFOUER: The Traditional Event Of Luxembourg
- Grevenmacher: The Butterfly Garden Of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg: Summer In The City
- La Moselle: The Vineyard Heaven Of Luxembourg
- Gaysay Grassland: Seven Days Trekking In Bale Mountains
- Luxembourg City From The City Skyliner
Author Archives: Sara Genene
This very humbling journey, specifically took place in the west Flanders of Belgium, dotted with cemeteries and memorials – reminder of FIRST WORLD WAR. The obvious destination of this particular journey was Ypres, to be part of a humbling ceremony … Continue reading
The Dutch word Grietfilet which simply means Brill fillet but for me it’s a reminder of how living my life in different and interesting places can be a very humbling experience – from figuring out what’s on the menu to … Continue reading
This is a photo essay, pictures picked from my Addis Ababa Home Turf album, under the theme “Garment Making in Addis Ababa”. Addis Ababa – charismatic, colorful and full of surprises.
Few days before the flooding in Venice happened, I was wandering around in this full of character and memorable city. And this is how I remember Venezia (Venice).
It was lovey to discover one of the most beautiful market squares of Belgium in relaxed Veurne. The market square (Grote Markt in Flemish) is so captivating, as it is surrounded by impressive postcard like buildings. Here besides church bells, … Continue reading
Yumm Festival Kirchberg took place at the ultramodern side of Luxembourg on the plateau of Kirchberg. Place de l’Europe surrounded by trendy buildings of Kirchberg which houses, European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL) and the Philharmonie Luxembourg to name the few. … Continue reading
To commemorate beautiful memories of traditional celebrations in Ethiopia – Damera. Happy Holiday!